Toyota of Hattiesburg Lease Return Drop-Off Center
If the lease on your Toyota vehicle is about to end, you are probably interested to know what to do next.
At Toyota of Hattiesburg, we can help you answer the following questions:
- What am I supposed to do next?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- What's considered "Normal Wear and Tear"?
- What exactly is "Disposition"
- Am I over my allowed mileage? If so, is there a penalty?
- Where am I supposed to go?
- Can I use my old lease as a trade-in toward a new Toyota?
- Do I need an inspection, why, and how long does it take?
- Can I sell my car to a friend instead of turning it in?
- How do I release liability of the vehicle?
- I'm considering a new Toyota. Are there any incentives to buying one?
- I want to keep my old lease - how do I buy my lease out?
It doesn't matter if your lease is ending in a couple of days or you are still a few months out. You have several options available to you. At our Toyota dealership, in Hattiesburg, we are here to help you understand the choices available to you. Contact Toyota of Hattiesburg or see us in person to discover your lease end options in Hattiesburg, MS.
Common End Of Lease Return Options
- Trade in your current vehicle for a new Toyota
- Return the vehicle back to our Lease Return Drop-Off Center
- Buy your current vehicle at the residual value
End Of Lease Return Requirements
- All original Toyota parts and accessories must be present at the time of return including floor mats, vehicle manual, extra key, spare tire and any other equipment present at time of purchase
- Lessee must be present to sign any required paperwork
Please Call Our Lease Return Drop-Off Location For Lease End Assistance and Lease Options Assistance
*Toyota of Hattiesburg is not responsible for any missed payments or any excess wear and tear to your vehicle.