Toyota of Hattiesburg Battery Service and Replacement
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStartTM battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStartTM batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service–and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Toyota of Hattiesburg to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
Toyota of Hattiesburg
6461 US Hwy 98
Hattiesburg, MS 39402 Get Directions
Genuine Toyota TrueStart Battery
True Start Battery – 84-month warranty, 24-month complimentary replacement and roadside assistance, 60-month proration, check all battery connections and cables.
Must present offer when order is written. Plus tax and shop supplies. Price assumes valid battery trade-in. Toyotas onlyClick for Details
|Monday||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 12:30 pm|